The Hahn Teaching with Technology program, supported by the Hahn Fund for Innovation seeks projects involving technology and teaching.
The application period for the 2023-2024 academic year is now open!
Call for Proposals Overview
We envision project proposals that will develop courses and course materials using specialized technology and that benefit from ongoing collaboration with ITS.
We welcome all proposals for innovative teaching-with-technology projects. Visit Hahn Recipients to learn how Hahn funds supported past projects.
All faculty and teaching staff are eligible to apply either as an individual or as a team.
We ask that awardees collaborate with us by
- documenting their project reflections via a progress and a final report.
- sharing the lessons they learned at an ITS faculty development workshop or event.
- filming a project video and providing information for the Hahn Recipients pages.
- considering sharing their project with the wider community through activities such as online communication, presenting at a conference, or submitting an article for publication.
Pertinent Project Proposal Dates:
- Proposals due: Monday, May 15, 2023
- Decisions announced: Early June*
*If your project would benefit from an earlier decision, please indicate this in your proposal.
How to Apply
Please submit your application using the online 2023-2024 Hahn Application Form.
In the video below, past Hahn Grant recipient, Professor Janice Hudgings, discusses writing an effective proposal.
For more information about the Hahn program, please contact Susan Pennestri at email@example.com.