Summer is upon us! This will be the last RITG blog post until next fall. We’ll be working on various projects over the summer–some of which involve you–that we hope to unveil in the fall and following months. For one, be sure to watch for our teaching with technology trainings before classes commence.
As the spring semester comes to a close, we hope you find some time to, first and foremost, rest, relax, recover, and recharge and then also to reflect.
- What went well for you this last year?
- What would you like to improve?
- What steps will you take to set that plan in motion?
- How can we support you?
If you need help throughout the summer, know that we are here for you. Please contact us to talk about what we know best: research, teaching, and technology!
- Do you have a teaching or research idea but aren’t sure how best to execute it?
- Do you ever think, “there must be a better or more efficient way to ___ ” in your teaching or research?
- Are you looking for new ways to use Sakai or other technologies to support your and your students’ work?
- Are there any teaching or research themes that you’d like to learn more about?
- Are you interested in innovative technologies for teaching and research?
- Do you want to [re]develop a course but would like to chat with someone first about curriculum and design best practices?
We’re RITG, and we’re here for all of it!
Browse our RITG website or the knowledge base articles. Search our past RITG blog posts on various research and teaching with technology topics. Visit the Sakai Info – POM site for information on enhancing your course(s) with Sakai. Schedule a consultation with us based on your needs: Teaching with Technology or Research Computing. We’ll be around all summer, so just let us know how we can help. Enjoy your break!